2013 Oregon Cup
The Oregon Cup is a year-long points series for individuals and teams.
Updated September 10, 2015 16:16 PM
The Oregon Cup is a year-long points series for senior men.
|April 13||Kings Valley Road Race|
|April 27||Eugene Roubaix|
|May 12||Banana Belt 2|
|June 16||Rainier Road Race- Women's OBRA Championship RR|
|July 7||Road Race—Men's OBRA Championship RR|
|July 14||Montinore Road Race|
|July 28||Vancouver Criterium|
|August 3||OBRA Criterium p/b Franz Bakery|
- Divisions: Senior 1/2 Men.
- Events selected by OBRA Oregon Cup Committee based on Race Selection Criteria (below).
- There is not a minimum number of races to qualify.
- Cash Prize List – 5 deep.
- The most first place finishes or, if still tied, the most second place finishes, etc., or if still tied;
- The highest placing in the last race, or the race nearest the last race in which at least one of the tied riders placed.
Race Selection Criteria
- No more than eight events.
- Primarily road races. Criteriums will be used as needed to fill schedule.
- Road Race Difficulty Balance - Balance degree of difficulty based on hills vs. flat, distance, etc.
- High Profile Event - Well advertised in advance both with membership and media. High likelihood of commercial sponsorship.
- Geographically Balanced - Southern, central and northwest Oregon based on membership representation.
- Historically Significant - History of success over many seasons.
- Demonstrated Participation - Popular event and/or venue.
- Seasonally Balanced - Monthly, if possible, March through September.
- Quality Venue/Promotion - Highest standards for promoters and OBRA.
Questions? Contact Steven Beardsley.