So I am cleaning out the garage, trying to get some cash for other bike project(s). I can provide pictures off all items listed and provide further detail to interested parties. Prices are negotiable to a certain degree.
1. 47cm 2013 Kona JTS, custom bulid with ritchey bars, campy veloce 10 speed rear shifting, 42 tooth single front chainring, stans alpha 340 on record hubs, 32 hole. Chorus 170mm carbon cranks. $800 complete, frame/fork headset only $300.
2. Circa 2008ish 26" Mavic Crossmax wheelset for a cannondale lefty. With tubeless setup. No rotors or cassette. $250
3. Carver 38mm carbon clinchers with campy cassette body. (see bikeman.com for complete specs). $375 with wheelbags, can include an extremely low mileage centaur 10 speed 11-23 cassette for $400 on the whole wheelset.
4. Centaur aluminum ultra torque crankset, 170mm, 39x53 rings. very low mileage. $70, no BB
5. 2008 Campy Neutron wheelset. very good/great condition. $400
6. Unknown year or model HED rear wheel. Carbon fairing, aluminum braking surface. clincher 700c, $200. I think it is an older JET model. Good condition