Just 3 weeks until the 10 Barrel OBRA Crit
Championships here in Bend! Warm-up your legs at the Franz Bakery Crit
before then come on out and race for an OBRA championship! Winners of each
race will receive OBRA medals along with 10 Barrel beer and an exclusive
custom 10 Barrel OBRA Crit Champions hat. All the details are on our website
but here are a few
- This is the final race of both the senior men's Oregon Cup
Prestige Series .
- Registration is open online and is $25. If you wait until race day it
will cost you $30
- Juniors have their own race and can race for free courtesy of Ryan
McGlone Real Estate
only if they
pre-register ($10 day of).
- A second race only costs $10 more.
- You must be an annual OBRA member to be considered an OBRA champion so
make sure you are a member and bring proof of membership if registering day
of. We will be using OBRA cloth numbers on the right and low back.
- Check the website
maps and parking info. If you want a sneak peek at the course, come race
our Wednesday crit series on July 26 which will be run clockwise (how the
crit champs will be run).
- We have a few opportunities for volunteers to help out in exchange for
free race entry so let me know if interested.
- Stay up to date by responding "going" on our Facebook event page
Thanks to our great sponsors for making this race happen. They make bike
racing possible in Oregon and are supplying cash and product primes for the
race so thank them when you can...
- 10 Barrel Brewing
- Therapeutic Associates Bend Physical Therapy
- Mike Martin Home Loans
- Ryan McGlone Real Estate Broker
- Skratch Labs
- Pine Ridge Inn
Looking forward to seeing you out racing in Bend in August!
Matthew Lasala & Chuck Kenlan