2017 Oregon Cup
The Oregon Cup is a year-long points series for individuals and teams.
Updated April 22, 2017 3:00 AM
|2||Colin Gibson||Hosmer Chiropractic -RPM Mortgage||75|
|3||Jacob Rathe||Jelly Belly Cycling||60|
|4||Kent Ross||Hosmer Chiropractic -RPM Mortgage||50|
|5||Daniel Lincoln||Hosmer Chiropractic -RPM Mortgage||45|
|6||Marek Litinsky||Team Oregon presented by Laurelwood Brewing||40|
|7||Austin Arguello||Hedrick Racing||35|
|8||Paul Bourcier||Grixsen Brewing p/b West End Bikes||30|
|9||Jeremy Russell||River City Bicycles||25|
|12||Brandon Meinke||Olympia Cycling Team||18|
|13||John Morehouse||Hosmer Chiropractic -RPM Mortgage||17|
|17||Antonio Castaneda JR||Guinness Cycling Team||13|
|18||Seth Patla||PDX TI||12|
|19||Justin Onusko||Team Oregon presented by Laurelwood Brewing||11|
The Oregon Cup is a year-long points series for senior men.
|April 8||Kings Valley Road Race|
|April 23||Barton Park Cicuit Race|
|May 6||Montinore Road Race|
|May 27||Desert Orthopedics Bend Don't Brake Road Race|
|July 2||Thump Coffee High Desert Omnium: Road Race|
|July 29||Vancouver Criterium|
|August 6||10 Barrel Brewing OBRA Criterium Championships|
- Divisions: Senior 1/2 Men.
- Events selected by OBRA Oregon Cup Committee based on Race Selection Criteria (below).
- There is not a minimum number of races to qualify.
- Cash Prize List – 5 deep.
- The most first place finishes or, if still tied, the most second place finishes, etc., or if still tied;
- The highest placing in the last race, or the race nearest the last race in which at least one of the tied riders placed.
Race Selection Criteria
- No more than eight events.
- Primarily road races. Criteriums will be used as needed to fill schedule.
- Road Race Difficulty Balance - Balance degree of difficulty based on hills vs. flat, distance, etc.
- High Profile Event - Well advertised in advance both with membership and media. High likelihood of commercial sponsorship.
- Geographically Balanced - Southern, central and northwest Oregon based on membership representation.
- Historically Significant - History of success over many seasons.
- Demonstrated Participation - Popular event and/or venue.
- Seasonally Balanced - Monthly, if possible, March through September.
- Quality Venue/Promotion - Highest standards for promoters and OBRA.
Questions? Contact Steven Beardsley.